[GRASSweb-list]Re: New tier-1 in Canada

Simon Valiquette v.simon at ieee.org
Thu Apr 8 19:43:40 EDT 2004

Le jeudi 08/04/2004 à 08:04, Scott Mitchell a écrit :

> Excellent, it will be nice to have a full Canadian mirror in time for
> the Open Source GIS conference in June!
>
> Merci bien,
>
> Scott Mitchell

  Actually I still can't rsync from the master server from either
132.210.13.70 or 132.210.13.80  I've just set my server so that it now
rsync 3 times a day from here:

rsync://grass.itc.it/grass

  So once someone allow my server to connect, few hours later it will
automatically be ready.  Also, if you ever decide to provide
PUSH-synchronisation like Debian I will be happy to see my mirror being
PUSHed.

  Bonjours et bonnes Pâques!

Simon Valiquette