[GRASSweb-list]grass list server rejects my postings

tatel at euskalnet.net tatel at euskalnet.net
Mon Apr 26 07:50:58 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I noticed grass list server is not sendig messages to me; in addition,
it rejects my postings saying I'm not a subscriber, which is wrong.

Usually I post from home, where I have an exim server to send messages
(with addresses rewritten), but for some time, I'll be out of home, so
posting from my ISP's webmail server. I guess this would be the cause?

What could I do in order to post an get messages to/from the GRASS list?

Thanks a lot,

Roman
tatel at euskalnet.net