[GRASSweb-list]enquiry

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 16 06:55:16 EDT 2004

Dear Zhou Zhen,

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:35:21AM +0100, cliff zhou wrote:
> Thank you very much for your email. I confused what attachment you send to
> me. I can't open it.
> And this file didn't show any format.

It is a digital signature.
Save to ignore, if you email client does not understand it.

> Also, could you
> let me know detailed directory or ftp directory that I can download Grass
> 5.0 for windows. Because I really confused with that installation
> instruction, I don't know which file that I should download.

Unfortunately I cannot give you more details about the windows installations.
I recommend asking at the user list. My answer was from the
perspective of the web administrators.
It is best if your emails contains a description
of what confused your precisly on what page.

Regards,
	Bernhard