[GRASSweb-list]Featured Site for the Month of January

Patrick Herron pod at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Dec 31 18:09:01 EST 2004

Hey there ibiblio contributors -

We at ibiblio are pleased to be able to feature your sites as part of our
Science front page for the month of January 2005.

This month's sites:
     IUPAC
     ARC/PESTed
     ProjectLINKS
     GrassGIS
     Plant Information Center
     Science for Monks

Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions regarding your
own site's inclusion.  The appearance of your site on the front page
should increase your site's traffic to some degree (when one of my own
sites was featured in October traffic increased by approximately 800 page
views per day).

You may view the page (once it goes live) at http://ibiblio.org/

Again, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me.

My best wishes to you for a happy new year.

Sincerely,

Patrick

Patrick Herron
Research Assistant