[GRASSweb-list]GRASS Turkey mirror

Ergin TARI tari at itu.edu.tr
Wed Feb 18 10:16:26 EST 2004

I am sending following e-mail second time as I haven't received any
response from you.
--------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am going to set up a TURKEY mirror site for the GRASS on
behalf of ITU Informatics Institute and ITU Department of
Geodesy and Photogrammetry.

Although there are some GRASS users in Turkey, there is
no mirror site in Turkey as I see in http://grass.itc.it/grass.mirrors.html
So, I hope the number of users in Turkey will increase soon. I would like
to make presentations  to make people know and use GRASS widely.

I would like to ask some questions about setting up the GRASS mirror.

1. What is the required disk usage for the GRASS installation?
2. Can I use any other auto syncronization tool other than rsync because
of the security issues?
3. Will you be able to answer my questions following the mirror
installation?
4. Are there any restriction or rule to setup a mirror site other than
given in
http://grass.itc.it/grass.mirrors.html

Kind regards,
Dr.Ergin TARI