[GRASSweb-list]Request to Post on your Site: http://grass.itc.it

Lisa Hayward Lisa.Hayward at safe.com
Tue Feb 24 17:27:44 EST 2004

To Whom it may concern,
I am contacting yourself to ask if it would be interested in posting
information in regards to our education program.  I can see from your
site that you deal with a lot of GIS issues, and also a lot of
universities that may also benefit from our education program.  We also
include non profit research under this section as well.  If you would be
so kind as to consider posting this for us, that would be very much
appreciated.
Please Post this Point Down:
Safe Software's HYPERLINK
"http://www.safe.com/education/index.htm"Feature Manipulation Engine
Education Grant Program <http://www.safe.com/education/index.htm>
Safe Software's Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) Education Grant
Program <http://www.safe.com/education/index.htm>  is open to education
institutions including community colleges, technical schools, and
universities, as well as K-12, primary, and secondary schools and
nonprofit organizations conducting not-for-profit research projects. The
grant is designed to provide students and educators with cutting edge
spatial data translation and transformation technology to support
research, education, and the promotion of spatial data interoperability.

FME Suite is an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tool for spatial data. It
consists of three main components: a translation engine, a
transformation editor, and a viewer. FME Suite also includes developer
tools and coordinate conversion support. A free evaluation of FME is
available at http://www.safe.com/evaluation/index.php
For more information about the Safe Software Education Program, contact
our Education Program Coordinator at 604-501-9985 x 267 Monday through
Friday between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST). You can also contact us via
email education at safe.com.
End of Posting:

Thanks for your help, I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Lisa

 Lisa Hayward
 FME Education Coordinator