[GRASSweb-list]Bogofilter installed to catch spams

"Fernandez-Victorio Arevalo, Gonzalo" GFernandez-Victorio at IGAE.minhac.es
Fri Jan 9 09:28:40 EST 2004

[...]

> I don't mind to delete a spam mail from time to time,
> so I'm not sure if it is worth the effort.
> If is it worth the effort you probably could test it on a test list
> not on a real productive one. :)
> 	Bernhard

My opinion is the reverse. I hate having to kill spam. Any effort to
reduce spam, is (IMO) welcome. And is not a problem of this particular
list so testing in a real list but with low traffic maybe is not a bad
idea.

BTW, Markus. I don't see anything like "spamicity" in the headers. (I'm
reading with MS Outlook 2000, but I can see other headers.

Regards

Gonzalo