[GRASSweb-list]Philippines Mirror

Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao noriel at up-ncts.org.ph
Thu Jan 15 03:15:36 EST 2004

Dear GRASS Administrators,

I am Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao. I am a faculty at the National
College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG) of the
University of the Philippines. I am also an affiliate at the National
Center for Transportation Studies (NCTS) of the University where I head
the Urban and Regional Systems Analysis Group and Computer Systems
Group.

I handle GIS and spatial analysis courses at the NCPAG, as well as, the
College of Engineering.

I would like to report a working mirror site at
http://www.up-ncts.org.ph/grass.

Best regards,

Noriel