[GRASSweb-list]Swedish translation

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jan 26 04:37:37 EST 2004

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 04:25:35PM +0100, Joakim Löfkvist wrote:
> HELLO GRASS WEBLIST!
>
> A year or so back I made some translations into Swedish but I can not migrate them to the new platform because I can´t reach them. The old wiki only gives me
> lib/DbaDatabase.php:38: Fatal[256]: driver initialization failed
>
> Does anyone know how to fix it?

The phpWIKI we used is very instable. I have restarted Apache now
(Mon Jan 26 10:36:28 CET 2004) and it should be accessible. Maybe
phpWIKI crashes again in a few hours/days. Please me so kind
and migrate the pages to the new wiki. I can restart Apache again,
if needed.

Regards,

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it