[GRASSweb-list]single URL for tutorial?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Nov 28 09:45:11 EST 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 11:29:07AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> M> http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/web/grass57/tutorial/
> -> Download tarball

Note that above link will disappear soon as I am migrating stuff
into the WIKI.

> http://grass.itc.it/grass57/tutorial/index.html should on itself where
> one can get its tarball too.  Maybe these two tutorials sites's
> tutorials are the same and maybe they are different.

All links above are identical. The link below get's update 4 times a
day from above link.
As said, under migration (and update to current 5.7 state).

> Then of course
> there is another,
> http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/docs/tutorial/english/index_en.htm

Right. This is YAT (just another tutorial) - different authors,
different intention. It happens to be the same town (Trento) but
that's not of importance.

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it