[GRASSweb-list]GRASS/downloading

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 6 11:36:37 EDT 2004

Hello Ellen,

you have reached the webmaster list of GRASS.
On the webpages the GRASS project tries to keep an up to date
list of how to get a version of GRASS.

There is also more information and mailing list where you can ask
for more help.

Check:
	http://grass.ibiblio.org/download.html
and in general the left section of