[GRASSweb-list]Geomapping & 911 Database

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 23 13:13:01 EDT 2004

Hi!

You have reached the list of the webmasters for the GRASS project.
Certainly there is a variety of Free Software geomapping software
that can be tuned to do what you want.

If you want to inquire more about GRASS and its capability, I
suggest asking on the GRASS user list:
	http://grass.itc.it/support.html#int_list

A more general list about Free Software (as in freedom not in price)
and geoprocessing is the FreeGIS mailinglist: