[GRASSweb-list]GRASS mirror in Bulgaria

akotsev at gea.uni-sofia.bg akotsev at gea.uni-sofia.bg
Wed Jul 6 02:13:55 EDT 2005

Dear GRASS team,
My name is Alexander Kotsev and I am assistant professor in GIS at the
Sofia University in Bulgaria. We have been using GRASS for a while now and
decided to dedicate part of our server resources to support the
development of open source GIS solutions.  We have already downloaded
executed rsync on our server machine and the newly established mirror is
located at www.gis.gea.uni-sofia.bg/grass.  We have also added a daily job
in crontab that executes in 4 AM.  Please feel free to contact me with any
GRASS related matters. We all believe that mirroring the official GRASS
content is useful for popularizing open source solutions in the
geoinformation area.

With best regards,

Alexander Kotsev

Sofia University