[GRASSweb-list]Link Broken?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:48:46 EST 2005

Hi Markus,

I think this is one of the following cases:

- If http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html is not accessible, the server may
  be under maintenance. Try tomorrow.
- If http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html is accessible, cygwin setup
  sometimes fails to finish installation. In this case, trying again
  usually helps.
- Some users add http://geni.ath.cx or http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html
  instead of http://geni.ath.cx/grass to the User URL list.
- If nothing works, try CD images: