[GRASSweb-list]take me off

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 10:23:58 EDT 2005

You've sent this request to "GRASSweb-list", the mailing list
designed to talk about issues regarding the GRASS web site.  I've
checked, and you're not on this particular list, so you must be
talking about a different one.  Maybe the GRASS User's list?

If that's the list you're on, have you tried the instructions for
getting off the list at:

http://grass.ibiblio.org/community/support.php#int_list

??

I don't have any administrative role in that list, so can't help you
directly, but since you don't have a reply yet I thought I'd point
out the "normal" instructions.  If they aren't working for you,
probably someone else on this list will have a solution for you, but
it will help to let them know if you've already tried to unsubscribe
yourself.

If you're talking about a different list altogether, the descriptions
and instructions for each list are available at http://
grass.ibiblio.org/community/support.php

Hope that helps,

Scott Mitchell