[GRASSweb-list]Problem with GRASS GUI

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon Apr 17 05:20:29 EDT 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:44:24 +0530 (IST)
Rakesh-Mishra <rakesh at ncb.ernet.in> wrote:

> Dear Sir/madam
>
> I have install grass-6.0.2, its work fine but
> when I starts GUI interface with d.m& command it
> give following error
>
>   /usr/local/grass-6.0.2/scripts/d.m: line 13: exec: wish: not found

First of all, please use grass user's mailing list for user support.
Grass web list is for issues related to grass website only.

http://grass.itc.it/community/support.php#int_list

And better browse the archives before asking a question, also the
archives of the grass devel list - the answer to your problem might
already be there.

As to your problem: do you have tcl and tk installed?

Have you read http://grass.itc.it/download/index.php#requirements?

G'luck.

Maciek