[GRASSweb-list]Terraflow Algorithm-Reg

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Apr 19 15:59:06 EDT 2006

Hi, Nagaraj,

You will probably have better luck with getting answers to your
questions if you send to the GRASS User's mailing list.  This
"weblist" is for people discussing the GRASS web site.

Sorry, I do not know the answer to your problem myself, but there are
far more people reading the User's list than this one.

Cheers,
Scott Mitchell

----
Scott Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Carleton University
Department of Geography & Environmental Studies, Loeb A209
Mailing:  Loeb B349, 1125 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6 Canada
1-613-520-2600 x2695 Fax: 613-520-4301 Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca