[GRASSweb-list]Problem with creating GRASS vector map in PostgreSQL

Kefyalew Sahle kefyalew_sahle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 11:12:51 EST 2006

                    Dear Sir/Madam,
  I have got a problem when creating a table for a new vector map in grass60. I want to store the attribute table in PostgreSQL database. I received the following message when creating the coresponding table to the new vector map:
 Cannot create index:

 dbmi:db_create_index() not implemented

 I have checked the table in the PostgreSQL database. It exists.
  Could you please give me advice on how I can create the attribute of the GRASS vector map in the PostgreSQL.
  Thank you in advance.
 With best regards
 Kefyalew Sahle