[GRASSweb-list] Use of GRASS Screenshots of your web site

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jun 30 12:47:33 EDT 2006

Hi Sam,

numerous screenshots are released under CC-BY-SA license:
 http://grass.itc.it/grass61/screenshots/index.php
-> GUI
-> Raster analysis
-> Vector 2D and 3D
-> Vector network analysis

See at bottom for license details (you basically have to
cite the screenshot author).

If you need another screenshot not (yet) published under
CC-BY-SA license, please drop me a note (with URL).

Regards,

 Markus