[GRASSweb-list] applications and screenshots

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon May 8 10:12:51 EDT 2006

I just did a bit of cleaning of intro/links.html to get rid of dead
links, but on further reflection it seems that this page is an old
leftover, and its function has been replaced by the new
"Applications" and "Screenshots" pages (applications/ and grass60/
screenshots/).

If this is correct, then it would make sense for me to follow through
by merging any of the content on the old page that is still valid/
useful/impressive into the new pages, and change links from other
pages to stop using the old links.html (I've found at least one).
The cleanup is still good in the interim and because there are lots
of google results still pointing at it.

But I just wanted to double check my logic here before proceeding.

Cheers,
Scott