[GRASSweb-list] Spam filtering extended

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon May 22 05:45:44 EDT 2006

Dear subscribers,

I have now re-added the more strict rules to filter
mails in this list. First I wanted to see the stability,
since things work well I have re-added the handcrafted
rules to capture more rubbish which arrives here.

Since the list is open, there cannot be a 100% guaranty
to have it spam free, but it should now drop down to
a minimum. Since a server migration > 1000 spams
were already trapped :-)

Cheers

 Markus

--