[GRASS-web] GRASS Web pages management

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Dec 12 03:02:29 EST 2007

Hi Marcus and Martin

Yes we are going to make it so that each member will log in with their
OSGeo ID (LDAP) to the grass website. Some people are going to be given
more content creation access. Please be patient! (I'm up to my ears in
work at the moment, and Christmas is knocking on the door)

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>