[GRASS-web] Deburring Equipment

customerservice at deburringmachines.novelco.com customerservice at deburringmachines.novelco.com
Wed Dec 12 09:43:07 EST 2007

Purchasing Department

I would like to talk to the person who handles buying machine equipment
Can you please provide the name of the person phone
or e-mail address.

We specialize in deburring equipment for polishing parts of all types,
Our products include, but are not limited to: abrasive grinders, polishing
equipment,
vibratory media, and belt grinders we carry many more types of
industrial equipment not listed here.

We have competitive prices and excellent customer service
and would like to be a backup supplier even if you allready
have a supplier. And would like to email our product specials.

Please let us know if you are looking for something for your shop.

Sincerely,
Joseph Taylor

Worldlink
1012 W Beverly Blvd., #990
Montebello, CA  90640

Phone:     562 215 4843
Fax:         206-350-5967

http://www.deburringworld.novelco.com

If you have recieved this email by error
or do not wish to recieve future emails
Please reply with remove in the subject line.