[GRASS-web] GRASS Web pages management

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 04:41:21 EST 2007

Hi Wolf,

2007/12/12, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:

Wolf:
> > Yes we are going to make it so that each member will log in with their
> > OSGeo ID (LDAP) to the grass website. Some people are going to be given
> > more content creation access. Please be patient! (I'm up to my ears in
> > work at the moment, and Christmas is knocking on the door)

Martin:
> great!, no problem to wait for that. Just ping me/us after it will be done...

BTW, would be possible to create temporally a few accounts for people
who are interested to work on GRASS Drupal instance e.g. during
Christmas? After LDAP stuff will be done, these accounts can be
removed.

Regards, Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *