[GRASSweb-list] 3d-nviz help!!!

robrob robybox2004-friends at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 22 12:52:36 EST 2007

Hallo to all, I am Roberto from Trento.
I work on Grass60 many times ago and now I would like to do a simple 3D of a
montain here and I cannot... I don't remember so difficult... So I am so
sorry but I try to explain to u my big deal:

- I have a dtm (*.asc) file of the zone! How I can import it? The file has
the firsts six row as follow: ncols 664,nrows 576, xllcorner
1635680,yllcorner 5078760, cellsize 10, NODATA_value  -9999 ... and then
starts the levels

- I have a ecw (and ers) image! How I can import and see it? It look like
impossible but I cannot more import with r.in.gdal... I have still mapinfo
to convert in geoTiff or something else but no result...

- Then I would like to import a shp file (a way on the montain) but how?

Sorry for these stupid questions but I lost a week and I didn't see anithing
on my display! Can you help me with all the steps? Please

P.S. please answer to me on robybox2004-friends at yahoo.it

Thank's a lot, Roberto