[GRASSweb-list] not responding of pipemail in grassuser for months less than march2007

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Oct 16 03:38:07 EDT 2007

hi jainita,

I hav checked your account and everything appears to be
regular here. note that you can manage your "grassuser"
subscription settings at

 http://grass.itc.it/mailman/options/grassuser/ec.jkd--at--tpcsed.com

Is it that you don't receive emails? Or anything else?
Please also check your local spam folder, maybe the GRASS
mails are there?

Regards
Markus Neteler