[GRASSweb-list] Investment And Partnership Offer

Meath Properties Ltd gminvco at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 23:37:28 EDT 2007

Investment And Partnership Offer

Dear Sir,

We are brokering an Investment deal inyour country on behalf of a client.This
deal will involve the eventualinvestment of USD25M. (Twenty Five Million Dollars)
in your country.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us
have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your
country within the time frame of the investment/partnership scheme.

Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also
your willingness, we have kept this proposal brief.

If you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and
give us your full contact details plus company profile, and in response
we will send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Michael.H.Weare