[GRASSweb-list] Request for a friendly Grass program

Sangare, Gaston (WARDA) G.SANGARE at CGIAR.ORG
Tue Sep 18 16:31:03 EDT 2007

Dear Sir (s)

I am working in research center in Benin /West Africa (WARDA/Africa Rice
Center). I am very interested in having a very friendly Grass program in
order to be able to work on farm operations I have been collecting since
2005. My objective is to produce maps of crop locations, cultural
operations, maintain fields' history, and make queries and responses of
different kind in order to satisfy scientists who are using the
experimental plots. I inform you that I did some training in Grass 4.0
since 1996 but presently forgot all because of no practices.

I would be then very happy to get from any one of you an easy to use
Grass program if possible Grass for window version in case it exists.

Looking forward to reading from you, please accept my gratitude.

Thank you very much