[GRASS-web] Introduce a PCB supplier

peter qu peterqu at flxpcb.com.cn
Mon Feb 25 01:08:05 EST 2008

Hello sirs,

This is peter qu Fully Gold International Holdings Limited from shenzhen china,

we want to be your PCB supplier

our product include:

single & double size, multi-layer, Flexible PCB , Fast prototype PCB, FR4 spacer.

Dominant item: rigid-flexible PCB, impedance control PCB, laser hole,
aluminum PCB, ceramic PCB.

you can know our information:

1. Output¡ª300000 square feet per month

2. Related Certificate --- UL ,ISO9001:2000, SGS

We have good quality and competitive price, "If your product more than 2 square meter,we do not need the engineering charge

if the quatity is samll, use probe test and can save some charge"

If you are interested in our company, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
peter qu
peterqu at flxpcb.com.cn
Mobile:86-013480194183