[GRASS-web] Re: use of graphics in textbook

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 11 11:41:07 EST 2008

Hello Paul,

most screenshots are under CC license now. Some are not yet,
many of those are mine and could be re-licensed (I just don't have
the time right now).
Could you send me a list of figures which interest you? Then I
can give you permissions or indicate the authors to contact.

Best
Markus Neteler,

--
Markus Neteler
Fondazione Mach  -  Centre for Alpine Ecology