[GRASS-web] Sixteenth Annual Pennsylvania GIS Conference

Jennifer Wootsick jlw61 at psu.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:18:09 EST 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

Please post on your website events calendar and/or other appropriate
locations:

------------------------------------

Sixteenth Annual Pennsylvania GIS Conference Announced

The Pennsylvania GIS Conference will convene again for the 16th year on May
14-15, 2008 at the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel and Convention Center in Camp
Hill, PA.  This year's theme is "Sustaining and Leveraging Our Geospatial
Investment."

Geospatial technology moves ahead, offering us more and more methods and
tools for geospatial analysis and information management.  Our geospatial
assets continue to grow as local governments and private industry invest in
data, people, and services.  And the Commonwealth continues to build the
framework of a Spatial Data Infrastructure through programs like PAMAP.  The
2008 PA GIS Conference will explore the challenges and benefits of these
continuing trends.

On-line conference registration opens on February 1, 2008.  Exhibitor
registration opened December 1, 2007. Interested parties should check the
website often as the conference agenda evolves over the winter.

Website: http://www.pagisconference.org <http://www.pagisconference.org/>

For information contact Jennifer Wootsick, Conference Operations, at
jlw61 at psu.edu.

----------------------------

Brady M. Stroh, Geospatial Director

Center for Geospatial Information Services

Penn State Harrisburg

777 West Harrisburg, PA 17057

Phone: 717.948.6428

Fax: 717.948.6306

Email: bms16 at psu.edu

Website: http://www.pagisconference.org <http://www.pagisconference.org/>

Jennifer Wootsick

Conference Operations Manager

Pennsylvania GIS Conference

Penn State Harrisburg

777 West Harrisburg Pike

Middletown, PA  17057

Phone: 717-948-6558

Email: jlw61 at psu.edu
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\jwootsick\Application%20Data\Microsof
t\Signatures\jlw61 at psu.edu>