[GRASS-web] Downloading GRASS

Clarence Ndunguru clarence.ndunguru at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:18:39 PST 2013

Hi

I'm actually located in Suriname at the moment.
It could be better if I downloaded from a source in Latin America. The two
guys who tried to download are in Congo DRC and Tanzania.

By the way, I have a web hosting plan with Bluehost in USA if this can used
to setup another download mirror,  I offer that we setup another mirrior on
it.

Best regards
*Clarence Ndunguru*
Mining Engineer