[GRASS-web] login

Neil Adamson NeilA at mitchellshire.vic.gov.au
Sun Jul 7 19:28:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get a login for the GRASS website so I can look at some tutorials.

I can find how to login for existing users but nothing for new users to create an account.

How do I make a login to GRASS?

I do have the software - it seems to have been downloaded when I downloaded QGIS.

Regards,

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE7BD6.ABBF6CB0]<http://www.mitchellshire.vic.gov.au/>

PLEASE CONSIDER ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL.

Any personal or sensitive information contained in this e-mail and attachments must be handled in accordance with the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000, the Health Records Act 2001 or the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth), as applicable.

This e-mail, including all attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy or use the information contained in this e-mail or attachments. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply e-mail, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

The Mitchell Shire Council has implemented anti-virus software, and whilst all care is taken, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use. The Mitchell Shire Council monitors its email traffic.

Note: Mitchell Shire Council does not accept multimedia or vulnerable file types such as executables, HTML or GIF files via email. Emails must be under 10 MB.