[GRASS-web] v.rast.stats

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 31 16:15:42 PDT 2013

Dear Ana Oter,

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Ana Oter <ana.oter at gmail.com> wrote:
> To whom is concern,
>
> Hello and thank you in advanced.
>
> I am a new user in QGIS and also in GRASS, I am using QGIS version 1.8 and
> GRASS 6.4.3
>
> I have been doing a little research and for the project I am working with I
> would like to use v.rast.stats tool. The main problem is that this is not
> included in the version I have.

The version is in GRASS GIS for some time:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/v.rast.stats.html

I suspect that it hasn't been "wrapped" in the GRASS Toolbox (if you use that).

> I would really appreciatte if you can tell me if it's possible to have it in
> a different version and how can I get it. Or if there is any possibility of
> including it in the version I have.

Yesterday we released the stable GRASS GIS 6.4.3:
http://grass.osgeo.org/news/28/15/Stable-GRASS-GIS-6-4-3-released/

Best regards,
Markus Neteler