[GRASS-web] Help with GRASS

Ken Weilding k.weilding2 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 5 10:09:50 PST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

I am starting a PhD project involving looking at features on the Moon, would
I be able to get maps of the Moon on GRASS, I have not worked with a GIS
before so it's all new to me.

Would I be able to import standard ArcGIS `projects' and/or `shape' files
into GRASS, these are from data I have been given.

I am trying to follow an tutorial video which shows how to code to put
shading on a map and to put bridges on to a road system, but I am unable to
make out the coding on the video/ do you have any idea?

Thank you

ken