[GRASS-web] Informations about Grass GIS

karina.merulla at millwardbrown.com karina.merulla at millwardbrown.com
Thu Apr 3 13:25:55 PDT 2014

Hello!

I'm from Brazil and work in a research institute named Millward Brown.

We had the chance to know your tool, GRASS GIS, and we are thrilled with possibilities that came to our mind to use it in some of our researches.
I would like to talk with you about these opportunities and also talk about some specific questions we have about it operation and if we could raffle some streets in the map probabilistically.

I'm looking forward to talk with you soon,

My best,

Karina Merulla Matsufuji | Client Service Department | Millward Brown
Avenida Paulista, 2064 - 9º andar - Bela Vista - São Paulo | T: +55 (11) 3069-9265| www.millwardbrown.com<http://www.millwardbrown.com/>

To keep up with the latest news from Millward Brown, follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/Millward_Brown> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Millward-Brown/113921299136>
[cid:image001.gif at 01CF4F61.BE82F830]<http://www.millwardbrown.com/Global/Ext/?u=/AdReaction&csid=u200226037-b0d184b0-076e-46dc-b634-09e7d9fae662>