[GRASS-web] problem and question

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Sat Jul 26 07:02:49 PDT 2014

Alternatively, go to the Applications folder in Finder, and right-click on the GRASS icon (or control-click, or two-fingered-click on your trackpad if you have set that to work) so that you get the drop down menu, then choose Open there.  Opening the application this way instead of double-clicking it will then give you the chance to authorize running this new, "unknown" application, without affecting the global security setting.