[GRASS-web] Grass GIS problems

sam smiers samsmiers at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 01:47:11 PST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Currently I am working on a schoolproject for wich im using Grass GIS to georectify an old map of amsterdam with the current map. For this excercise I have used your Grass GIS Image Processing guide and it led me to having the current map in source display and the old map in target display. I precisely followed every step from the guide but when I choose my GCP's and click the button 'georectify' a screen pops up that says 'Rectifying image, please wait'. However after the rectifying proces is complete the image has not been changed what so ever. I was wondering if this problem sounds familiar and if there is a solution or source for this certain problem.

Yours faithfully,

Sam Smiers