[GRASS-web] Shoreline change rate analysis - baseline method?

Mette Lundov MLVX at cowi.com
Mon May 30 01:30:19 PDT 2016

Hello

I hope you can help me

I am strongly considering to begin using QGis. Previously I have ued ArcMap.
Here I have used the DSAS module to estimate shoreline change rate with the basline method.
I have included a link for you to see what I mean
http://www.shoreline.noaa.gov/apps/index.html
http://woodshole.er.usgs.gov/project-pages/DSAS/version4/images/pdf/DSASv4_3.pdf

But I cannot figure out whether this module/function or similar exists in QGIS?
This is probably the most important thing for me to be able to do.
So do you know, whether this exists in QGIS?

Best regards
Mette Lundov
External
Marine & Foundation Engineering