[GRASS-web] Button in mixed languages in Dutch and English

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 19 09:14:30 PST 2017

Dear Zhanguo,

please try to delete the "rc" file which is containing the settings for
GRASS GIS. It may still contain some Dutch entry. Close GRASS GIS for this.

To find the file, see
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_configuration_files_in_home_directory
--> GRASS GIS 7.x

   - Windows

Then restart GRASS GIS again and the rc file will be re-generated. You will
likely need to specify the grassdata folder again (it is not gone but GRASS
cannot remember it since the rc file was deleted).

Hope this helps!

Markus