[GRASS-web] have aproblems in working with Grass GIS

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 14 14:22:39 PDT 2017

Hi,

this is an error in the ctypes section, i.e. Python bindings.

Could you please try the release candidate of 7.2.2? Best installed
through the OSGeo4W installer:

https://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/ms-windows/#osgeo4w
--> Advanced install

We have fixed some problems therein which hopefully address also your issue.

Best regards,
Markus

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Nazila Sedaei <sedaei at ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Hello dear,
> I have installed Grass GIS on my computer but i can not work with it.
> whenever i try to start working with the Grass in the dark box that opens
> along with it i can see an error attached to the email. please let me know
> how i can solve my problem. thank you.
> Sincerely,
>
> Nazila Sedaei, PhD
> Hydrologist, Post-doc Fellow
> Department of Renewable Resources
> Faculty of Agricultural, Life & Environmental Sciences
> University of Alberta
> Edmonton, AB, Canada
> Ph: 587-982-0049

Markus Neteler, PhD