[GRASS-web] Inquiry About Grass Gis 7.4

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 18 04:50:45 PDT 2018

Hi Nicholas,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:39 AM, mukisa nicholas
<nicholas.mukisa at aut.ac.nz> wrote:
> Dear In-charge,
>
> I installed GRASS GIS 7.4 version and also installed r.local.relief
> extension.The add-on shows that has been installed but when I one Modules,
> under Addons it does not show. How could I get over this challenge?

a similar problem was reported recently, if I recall correctly.

Two (to each other unrelated) questions:
- do you use Windows?
- in the GUI command line, can you execute r.local.relief? (i.e., is
it installed but just missing from the menu?)

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD