[GRASS-web] Inquiry About Grass Gis 7.4

mukisa nicholas mukisanic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:20:38 PDT 2018

Dear Markus,
 Thank you for your reply.
I am using GRASS on windows.
r.local.relief is installed. Under manage installed add-ons in settings, it
shows as installed. However, when you want to execute it, when you open
manage layer in modules, it doesn't apply.

That is my challenge.  I noted that someone else had the say challenge
sometime back, unfortunately there are no answers on his GIS question.

Best wishes

Nicholas Mukisa
PhD Researcher
Auckland University of Technology -AUT