[GRASS-web] Link to Spyder IDE on GRASS site ~5+ Years Out of Date

C.A.M. Gerlach widenetservices at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:11:55 PDT 2018

Hello GRASS web team,

Thanks for creating such a powerful piece of software (that I currently use
through QGIS), and (as a member of its core dev team) for your kind
recommendation of Spyder as a great IDE to use with it on your Get Involved
<https://grass.osgeo.org/get-involved/> page. Spyder has improved by leaps
and bounds since then, and has become the preeminent full IDE for
scientific computing and data analysis with Python, so hopefully you will
still consider it a good choice for your users. However, the link you
provide on that page, to our old Google code page, could use being updated,
since we haven't used Google Code in ~5+ years and the service was
discontinued and archived not long after. Therefore, could you please
update it to point to our new website <https://www.spyder-ide.org/>? Thanks!

Best,
CAM

*C.A.M. Gerlach*