[GRASS-web] Addons on MS

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Aug 10 12:51:47 PDT 2018

Markus Neteler wrote
> (please keep it on the list)
>
> Lucila Dunnington <

> lucila.dunnington@

> > schrieb am Fr., 10. Aug.
> 2018, 19:43:
>
>> Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons
> <r.stream.distance>
>> Downloading source code for
> <r.stream.distance>
>  from <
>> http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass74/x86_64/addons/grass-7.4.1/r.stream.distance.zip>
>> which is identified as 'remote_zip' type of source...
>> ERROR: Extension
> <r.stream.distance>
>  not found
>>
>> r.stream.distance
>>

> Maybe a WINDOWS user here could help, I'm on Linux.

unfortunately the winGRASS build environment seems to have some hickups/to
be down at the moment.

according to the error log, it seems you're usung winGRASS 7.4.1.

have a look into

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass74/x86_64/addons/grass-7.4.1/

download there manually

r.stream.distance.zip	2018-08-05 23:26 	93K

and unzip the files into the addon folder, e.g

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons

the exe into the bin subfolder, the html file into the appropriate
subfolder.

-----
best regards
Helmut