[GRASS-web] Grass Server Issue? Downloading add-ons?

Bradley Graves (HDR) bradley.graves at hdr.mq.edu.au
Wed Jul 24 22:16:14 PDT 2019

Dear Grass Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I would like to know if there has been reports of any reported issues downloading grass add-ons? Specifically, downloading packages via Grass (e.g. Settings > Add on extension > Install extension > g.extension ... etc.)?

I have attached a screenshot of the error. This is for every add-on using the Grass interface for any add-ons. I can confirm my internet is working and admin privileges are active.

I'm not sure if there is a server issue but this has been going on a few days now. I have tried it on a few computers in my department and the same issue with the error.

I would appreciate some assistance or information if there is something happening with the server?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards
Brad

Bradley Graves

PhD candidate

Department of Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

E: bradley.graves at hdr.mq.edu.au
W: envsci.mq.edu.au<http://envsci.mq.edu.au/>

Wetlands in Drylands Research Network<http://wetlandsindrylands.net/>

[Macquarie University]<http://mq.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie University.