[GRASS-web] new website: draft version

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 22:12:17 PST 2019

Hi Vero, all
Sorry once again about such latency and delay.
I have reviewed the new website status yesterday, and agree a more advanced
version should be presented to the community, with content content to be
added.
I have blocked two consecutive full days this week in order to finish what
was started. I thus expect to get missing templates, better pages, css
fixes and some additional content by the end of this week.  I will then
commit these, which should allow us to complete the project before the end
of the year.

To be continued, very soon then !
Have a good week

Best,