[GRASS-web] New Mirror Hosting

Nicola nicola at jaleco.com
Wed Jun 10 03:22:44 PDT 2020

Dear Markus, thank you for the update on the situation.

I've been able to rsync with the command "rsync -az --port=50026
staging.grass.osgeo.org::grass-website grass-website" cited in
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2454.

I've then set up a mirror of the website on
https://grass.mirror.download.it/

Please check if the setup is ok and let me know if I need to do something
on my side. Thank you

Kind regards,

Nicola