[GRASS-web] (TENET) mirror.ac.za

Donald Coetzee donald at tenet.ac.za
Sun Jun 14 23:41:09 PDT 2020

Hi Markus,

Thanks forthe info on the command - I will check the URL, and let you know!

The current URL is: grass.mirror.ac.za - but it is still pointing at the
old infrastructure as we were not quite ready to point it at the new. I
will let you know once we have things in place.

Just as a reminder, the new infrastructure supports:

https://grass.mirror.ac.za (old infrastructure is not https)
ftp://grass.mirror.ac.za
rsync://grass.mirror.ac.za/grass

Regards,

TENET Standard Signature
https://www.tenet.ac.za/

--

	Donald Coetzee
Senior Systems Administrator

Tertiary Education & Research Network of South Africa NPC

Fault Reporting: +27(21)763-7147 <tel:+27(21)763-7147> or
support at tenet.ac.za <mailto:support at tenet.ac.za>
Office: +27(21)763-7154
http://www.tenet.ac.za/contact
ORCID iD https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2845-6969