[GRASS-web] Let's work on the new GRASS website!

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:07:56 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well and stay healthy :) Since many of us are
working from home or in quarantine, Luca and I thought this could be a good
opportunity to do a full day sprint and work on the new GRASS website,
i.e., fix issues, migrate/re-structure content, etc.

Here's a doodle to vote on dates:

https://doodle.com/poll/884epdzezy9zphpe

I have put those days that for now I'm obliged to stay at home here in
Argentina, but please suggest others if you want. Note that I left some
empty spaces for eating too :)

Once we find a day with majority of votes, then we can agree on a video
call or so (jitsi works nicely)

Let's finish the website!

Cheers,
Vero

[I apologize for some double-postings, dunno who is in which list]